Staff Notice – Brexit

We are preparing for all Brexit eventualities, including the UK leaving Europe without a deal. In this case, people who are not UK citizens will need to apply to the UK government’s EU Settlement Scheme.

The application process is straightforward, and free. To apply to the scheme click here.

If you have any questions, or want to talk about the scheme, please contact any member of the Libertas management team.

Below is some guidance from the UK Government about who should apply.

You need to apply if:

  • You are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
  • You are not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, but your family member is

The EEA includes the EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

This means you need to apply even if you:

For full details about eligibility can be found on the UK Government website.

Posted in